Is text messaging scamming you as a subscriber? Is it truly a scam or just a piece of hoax news? If you’re scratching your head with these types of questions, then it is time to end your pain. .
It is confusing to find out whether the text mail you received is a scam or not. That’s fine. Let’s not confuse you here. Text mail subscribers don’t need to be a scam but getting such messages from them every other day can be invasive and somewhat annoying.
What is a Text Mail Subscriber?
The mails that are written in the current time have different writing and attachment formats. Whereas, a text mail subscriber is a person who is willing to receive mail that is written in text format (i.e. letters and numbers).
Such users do not allow a company or website to send them emails that are written in HTML or other file formats. They own a subscription from the web to receive text emails only.
Text mail subscriber texting you can be any individual that sends anonymous text messages about his services or products to different people and specifically requests them to make a purchase. Most of the messages include an update about products or services or promotional offers.
A subscriber is a person that relies upon creating and forwarding electronic messages. Thus, unlike traditional landline network calls, such calls are made through the internet.
Certain devices like an Apple watch, are only able to display text mails. Some people prefer getting text emails instead of mime or multi-part emails. Thus, the new trend involves sending different text versions of email broadcasts to subscribers.
There are possibly three reasons why someone has a text mail subscription.
- The text mail subscriber has such a device that is compatible with only text formats like the Apple watch.
- He subscribes to text mail to amuse himself with more privacy
- He is using a dating website to scam women.
Now, the next question will certainly hit your mind.
Is Your Text Mail Subscriber a Scam Artist?
Well, you can’t answer this question with surety. Your text mail subscriber doesn’t need to be a scam. It is not clear to say that the text mail subscriber is a scam or not. Sometimes, it can be, it depends upon the type of text mail subscriber messages you are getting.
Thus, it is better to know a few details about the company to rule out the possibility of dealing with a text mail subscriber scam.
People who use dating websites, use text mail subscriptions to scam other people. Some other scammers gather critical information( like a bank account) and loot their money. They also spread sensitive information about social media security to other hackers. Such fake text message numbers will send you malicious code and hack your mobile devices or desktop computers. Therefore, you encountered a severe problem.
If you want to make sure to have a safe deal by avoiding a scam text mail subscriber, then try to read some reviews about the company. If you can’t find any Disney information about that company on social media platforms, then these text emails are not a scam. You can also check whether the message is a scam or not by putting the number and company name in search engines.
Text mail subscriptions are not a scam, but some people use them as scammers. When you receive a suspected text mail, you need to research strongly about that company or website. Reach out to the reviews. Thus, you’ll ensure your safety.
Do you like to be a fool played by scammers? Not at all.
It is how you can assure your security.
How Can You Track a Text Mail Subscriber?
Here, You can track anonymous text messages on your own.
- Directly send back aplain text message to the number from which you receive the text. Ask him, who he is. If he were a genuine person he wouldn’t have indulged you in suspected conversations.
- You can also try puttingthe text mail subscriber numbers in the search engine and search for their If it has social media accounts linked with it. You may find any clue about the sender. Google will show your text mail service on the top if they have any online records or social media connections. Thus, you can track the mobile phone number.
- Simply type “text mail subscriber information” in search engines like google and pay some money to get exact data about the google subscriber.
- Trace the number by any number tracing app. These Apps have thousands of numbers. And if the number is stored in the database of that App, you can find the person easily. It can be much helpful to pull you out of the confusion.
- You can also make use of various mobile number tracking apps. There are numerous such apps available on the app store. All you need to do is insert the text mail subscriber number, and the application will give you the identity behind the phone number who is blowing up your phone. Different phone services have developed apps that will get you access to the actual text mail number. Thus, allowing you to call back the users of mobile devices. The plus point is that one can use mobile number tracking apps free of cost.
- You can also opt for an online reverse phone lookup. You can identify the online account if you know certain details. For instance, if they used their number for publicly available services. You can also apply for a court order and force the unknown number to give you text mail subscriber information or a person’s account details.
- However, your selected text mail subscriber number can neither receive calls nor can you send messages to them. Most such companies can’t receive HTML or rich text emails to avoid traditional spy apps, web beacon tracking, and other mobile tracking applications. So, instead of using HTML or rich text emails, it is better to send them simple text emails.
However, extracting the real email or phone number can be a bit difficult, since most such users use it to hide their telephone numbers. Moreover, it is incredibly poor security practice for websites to choose account names for people. But one can use it for two-factor authentication that will enable you to find your scam artist.
The simple way to deal with a text mail subscriber is to block him. But if you are afraid of the scammer, you’ll have to refer this matter to the court.
Track Unknown Number Sending Electronic Messages
If you want to track the cellular networks sending you malicious media files, then there are different methods you can use to track the number.
Save the real phone number from which you are receiving messages. This will help you identify the text app number on receiving future messages from them.
You can ask your friends or loved ones if they recognize the same number or message. Your family might have received same similar texts from the same email subscriber.
Try to call the number with your wireless and ask them to reveal their identity. You can use a different phone number to message the person.
You can also use take help of a telecom company or true caller to identify the person.
Wait! Know the Signs of the Scam Text Message
It is generally hard to find out scammers because they hide their wicked ideas and thoughts. But here, I’m sharing with you some signs of a scam number.
- The sender uses different apps to send a scam message. It has nothing to do with a legal business. If you find it a weird number, then just ignore it.
- The text message you receive may consist of both alphabetic and numeric characters. If the sender is some unknown number consisting of only numeric characters, then you are most likely dealing with a scam. Authentic and reliable companies use their brand name instead of text mail phone number.
- You might see multi-part messages claiming to refund your money or usual prize-winning scam alerts. The scammer will offer you some amount of money like “you’ve won the money from some specific source.” Don’t believe suchtext mail. It is totally a scam. When you’ve not taken part in anything, how you can win anything. It is the scammer’s trick to steal your date. Thus, whenever you receive any text email with money involved, mark it as spam without a doubt.
- Sometimes, you receive a text mail that their relatives are in trouble or are jobless and suffering from financial crises. He asks you to send some amount of money, and thus he tricks you.If a text message claims to be some old relative pretending to be in need, then make sure to rule out the possibility of dealing with a scam.
- He asks you to share their given information with some people, and you’ll get a prize at the end. He even shows you the prize. In this way, they overcome your senses, and you actaccording to them.
- He sends you a text mail with the name of a Government agency, offers you, and convinces you to call him back. He makes you fool because Government agencies work through proper platforms.Any text message telephone number claiming to be a government agency is most probably a scammer.
- You might receive malicious media files embedded with some threat.
- Whenever a reliable company sends text emails or any electronic message to their users, they avoid any grammar or spelling errors.
Avoid Common Scam Texts
The best way to dodge such text mailing scams is by informing the esp email solution provider or services provider about the scam. Especially, a person who specifically requests bank account information, or money is a scam and must be reported to the company’s technical support unit.
Can a Text Mail Subscriber Receive Phone Calls?
A text mail subscriber uses the internet to make phone calls and text mails. If you’ll call him, you’ll see a notification of text mail subscribers. But if you leave a voice note for him. He’ll receive it in text format.
You can not reach out to him by calling on his phone number. Still, if you want to, then you can leave a voicemail.
Can You Contact Your Text Mail Number?
As stated in the previous respondents, you can’t contact your text mail number directly. Even if you are planning to send a mail to your scam artist, then make sure to avoid using any big honking video. Stick to a simple mail service to give your message. Use plain text to make your point.
Uses of Email Solution Provider
If you have access to ESP Email Solution Provider, then clicks can be tracked. After sending an email, you can track where your email was read. Therefore, it can help you in tracing your text mail subscriber.
What Do We Mean by Text Mail Subscriber Voicemail?
A service that will let the users receive an email in plain text instead of mime or multipart format, which provides HTML links or images. One can only send a message to an email address without including any HTML or rich text.
Many internet phone services enable these individuals to make calls. That is why most text mail subscriber companies use internet phone services or advanced voicemail transcription services such as Google voice. So if you call or text them, they will receive your message via mail. You can’t call back them since they are using internet phone numbers. You will reach voicemail if you call back your scam text mail subscriber. A voice tone will inform you that you can’t reach the user. However, you can leave them a message. Your voicemail will be converted into text and sent to the user as an email.
How to Block a Text Mail Subscriber?
Blocking the text mail subscribers is an easy and safe way to get rid of scammers. Simply, add the text mail to the spam list, and you won’t receive any mail again. If you are getting it on a mobile phone, then block the phone number in the message list. Once you block the text mail subscribers, you will never have to hear from them. Besides this, you can unsubscribe to the service.
Well, not everyone is a scam text mailing is the growing trend to market one’s product or services and let customers know about the latest offers. But it is better to take a few cautions for your safety.
Scammers have become a source of problems for a long time. We can’t finish them but can learn how to deal with them. I hope you’ll get rid of the text mail subscriber by following the instructions given in this article.
Some people face trouble when try to know their Jio number. Save your time here.
Can I get a text mail subscriber number?
Yes, you can get the number from the service provider. If the number is available, he’ll provide you according to the given data by you.
What happens if you text a scammer?
A scammer sends you a message as if he is true to you. He puts some spunky offer in front of you and collects your sensitive information. After that, he uses this information for the wrong purposes.
How to block text mail subscribers?
You can simply unsubscribe or mark their email or messages as spam, and you will stop receiving notifications.
Can you trace the text mail number?
You can contact a telecoms company and requests them to give you critical information about the numbers in their databases. You might have to file a complaint or get a court order to do so.
Can I use the true caller to find the caller ID?
Yes, it might help you in finding details about unsuspecting people.
Which app allows many scams to be anonymous?
An application named Textfree App or Textnow number to stay anonymous.
What do we mean by TextNow subscriber?
A service that will allow you to call your textmail phone number. It will enable you to get access to the real phone number, and it can be used on mobile devices, desktops, laptops, etc.
How to track any TextNow number?
Once you register yourself with your phone number, you can track other people. Sometimes company’s administration allots random numbers and account names to users which will make it difficult for you to find the user.
Visit the help desk on the Text free app and fill the request for who calls me, and you will get the details.