In this era of technology, Mi band 3 by Xiaomi proves to be a blessing for tech enthusiasts in need of handy trendy gadgets.
However, the little fitness tracker creates hurdles when it comes to charging. Too many folks get worried about how to get it perfectly plugged in and run a smooth process.
But now you don’t need to be panic any more because, In this article, we are going to give you the ultimate solutions to charge Mi band 3.
When the three indicators on the band start blinking red lights, that means it has run out of battery and needs to be get charged.
Quick Steps for Charging Mi band 3
So, are you curious to want to know the steps? Then keep going to read.
The following are the steps to charge the My 3 band.
Step1: Take the bracelet into your grip, by placing your hands on both sides of it, now press your thumbs down on the band’s main body.
It will come out of the bracelet smoothly. Congrats!! you are done with the first step.
Step 2: After removal, you need to connect to the charging cable to charge it. There is an interface at the end of the main body of the tool. Align the mi band body with the USB cable Jack and install it
Step3: Now plug one end of the USB into the computer, charger, or portable power bank or to the switchboard to start charging.
Please notice that the “charging” option must be displayed on the Mi band screen, indicating the charge’s success.
What Will Happen if Mi Band 3 Unable to Recharged?
Great question, let’s move to the following points to find the easy ways to come up with that issue.
- Firstly, check out whether the main body of the Mi band 3 is in a state of the tight connection or not
- Check out the charging electrode interface. Press and try a few more times
- The metal contacts of the Mi Band may be loose and should be plugged rightly
- Due to long-term wear, there may be some sweat or other moisture issues, so it is the best tip to clean the charging contact with paper towels or cotton swabs before starting charging.
- Lastly, it is recommended to change the charging method, for example; from connecting the charger to charging the USB interface of the computer.
Keep In Mind :
You should also keep in mind that it takes 3 hours to get 100% charged when it comes to charging it for the first time.
How to Perfectly Charge the Mi Band 3 Without even a Charger?
Now we read how to charge it without a charger. In a case, if you don’t have one.
- Remove the device from the band
- Take a micro USB charger that charges smartphones
- Cut the cable from the center with the help of scissors
- You got wires here, separate the green and white wires and twist them
- Expose ends of red and black wires
- Now hold your device from the top that is button downwards then connect the black wire to the left and red wire to the right of the charging port of your device. Make it firm with plastic tape
- Now connect this setup to the mains and be careful about electric shocks
Tips to Extend the Battery Timing of MI Band 3
There are some tips that will helpful for you to extend the battery timing.
- Uninstall those apps which you don’t use frequently.
- Keep the brightness level low from the default setting.
- On wifi, when you need to use it.
- Keep all the features of the screen turn off.
Well, that’s all for today. How could you find strategies to charge it? write down your valuable opinion in the comment section.