Your spare time is often spent playing Roblox. Unfortunately, you are now unable to join Roblox games. A message stating that there is an error frustrates you: The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently not available (Roblox Error Code 103).
Xbox console players usually encounter this problem where their Xbox one shows Roblox error code 103 instead of playing games. Additionally, users sometimes complain about Roblox error codes 279, 267, 277, and 524.
You can easily fix all of these frustrating errors with a few clicks. Now let’s figure out how to get rid of error code 103.
What is Error Code 103 in Roblox?
Roblox Xbox error code 103: It is an error message you may receive when trying to join any game on Roblox. This error is unique to only Xbox users.
Reasons Behind Roblox Error Code 103
There is no single reason behind Roblox Error Code 103, such as:
- Content From Other People’ is Disabled: If you are only the user with a child’s account who faces this issue, there are great chances that ‘Content from other people’ is blocked from your account due to the extreme security setting. You can easily fix this issue from the Parent account by changing the privacy settings to allow ‘Content from other people. This enables you to share the block contents with other users.
- NAT Issue: The port forwarding issues can also arise when specific ports used by Roblox are not accessed properly. This issue can be fixed by turning on the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) in your router settings or by manually forwarding the ports used by Roblox.
- Firmware Glitches: There might be a firmware glitch where some files are being temporarily used by OS, which could cause this problem. In order to remove the temporary folder, you can perform a power cycling procedure along with the power capacitors.
- Bad Game Installation: This issue can also be caused by bad game installation. You can easily resolve this issue by uninstalling the game along with every add-on and update before reinstalling it again.
Step by Step Guide To Fix Roblox Error Code 103
To fix error code 103 on Roblox Xbox one’ follow these simple and quick steps:
1. Date Of Birth Issue
If you want to fix the DOB issue, you must create a new Roblox account without an age restriction. There are some specific games that Roblox restricts to children under 13 years old. A currently not available error might appear if you connect the Xbox console to a child account under 13 years old. Therefore, in order to fix this issue, you must create a new Roblox account with a date of birth over 18 years old.
The following steps will guide you through the process of creating a new account:
- Open the Roblox account creation page from your PC or mobile.
- Click Sign Up in the top right corner.
- Put your necessary information in the required credentials.
- Your age will be estimated by adding the year you were born so that it ultimately exceeds 18 years old.
- Then fill in the rest of the required information, User name, password, and gender.
- Press enter to ‘Sign Up’ to save the changes.
- Upon completing the account creation process, return to your Xbox console and click Sign-in as the newly created Roblox account.
- In the future, you may not receive the message ‘currently not available error code 103’.To fix the birth issue, you must create an account with a DOB above 18 years.
2. Content From Other People is Disabled
If ‘Content from other people’ blocks your account, you might face error code 103.
To fix this issue following are some easy and quick steps:
- Sign in through your Xbox One console in your parent account.
- Go to the My apps & games.
- Now, Go to the Settings menu on Xbox One.
- In the setting menu, go to the Family tab
- Select the child’s account to access the child’s account settings.
- Select the privacy settings, then go to custom.
- Enable “ See content other people make”
- Now restart your Xbox.
- Sign in to your Child account to see whether Roblox Error Code 103 is fixed or not.
If your problem is not fixed until now, try the following method to fix this issue.
3. Network Address Translation (NAT) issue
It is possible that you have a port forwarding issue if none of the above fixes worked. You might get this Roblox Error Code 103 when specific ports used by Roblox are not appropriately accessed. As you know, Roblox is a multiplayer-based game, so it demands your network NAT (Network Address Translation) to work properly. The latest version routers enable port forwarding by default, but if you have an old version router, you have to port forward manually. Try to resolve the port forwarded issues so you can play online without being distracted.
Let’s dive into some quick steps to solve this:
- Open your WiFi router page.
- Now try to log in.
- Go to your router settings and find UPnP(NAT Forwarding)
- To fix this issue, enable it.
Note: You can forward its ports manually to fix Roblox Error Code 103.
- Go to the Port Forwarding Menu
- Type the following numbers in the boxes:
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
- Save changes and restart your router and Xbox console before starting playing online on Roblox
4. Performing a Power Cycling Procedure
If none of the above-mentioned fixes work for you, you should try this method.
Another possibility is that corrupted temporary files stored in a temporary folder alleviate the 103 error code. Additionally, you cannot remove these temp files and temp folders by shutdowns. In order to resolve this issue, it is necessary to perform a power cycling operation. These firmware glitches cause error code 1o3 unless you remove the power capacitors.
Here is the step-by-step guide to performing a power cycling procedure.
- Ensure that you have booted your console fully and idle mode is on (not in hibernation).
- Press the Xbox button for about 15 seconds till the LED turns off.
- Wait for at least 1 minute after your console is completely powered off.
- Meanwhile, detach the power cable from the wall socket and the console.
- Plugin again to completely clean the power capacitor.
- Press and hold the power button to turn on your console again.
- Wait to complete the startup; then, you can join any game server you want to play again.
- Xbox One long starting animation.
Note: Power cycling operation is successful only if you notice the longer startup animation (the one that ends in 6 seconds).
- Once console startup is done, open Roblox, and try to join a multiplayer game to see whether the issue is fixed or not.
5. Reinstalling the Game
It may be worth trying this method if none of the above methods work for you. This method might be able to resolve your issue. Occasionally, bad PC installation is also a significant cause of this frustrating issue.
The following steps completely guide you on how to fix this problem.
- Open Xbox One console to access the My games & Apps menu.
- In-Game & Apps menu, go to the list of installed applications & games.
- Now choose the Manage game from the recently appeared setting menu.
- As you install the base game along with each installed add-on and game update.
- Now select uninstall all through this method.
- As the uninstallation is complete, reboot your console.
- Insert the physical media
- Reinstall Roblox
- Join any game to see whether you have fixed the 103 error code or not.
We hope this article helps you to know how to fix Roblox Error Code 103. Please give us your feedback. And also tell whether you solve your problem or not. Which method did you find most helpful? Support this article with your valuable comments and share it with your friends.
Roblox is a massive online gaming platform. The number of daily active users on Roblox is 43.2 million. So, in a vast platform, emerging errors and issues are not a big deal, and combatting these errors is also not an uphill task. The frequently complained Roblox error code 103 is not a big issue. In order to help you resolve this common issue, we have provided you with a detailed step-by-step guide.
FAQs to Fix Roblox Error Code 103
Is Roblox Error Code 103 exclusive to Xbox One?
Yes, Roblox Error Code 103 is exclusive to Xbox One due to its child protection policies.
What is Roblox error code 103?
It is an error message you may receive when trying to join any game on Roblox. This error is unique to only Xbox users.
How to fix Roblox error code 103 Xbox?
To fix Roblox error code 103 on Xbox one, you can take the following steps:
- Create a new Roblox account with an age over 18 years
- Enable see and share the content other people make