You like to spend your spare time with Roblox. But now, you are unable to join any Roblox game. You feel frustrated while getting an error message:
The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently not available (Roblox Error Code 103).
You can fix all these frustrating errors with some simple clicks. Let’s dive into the simple solution to get rid of error code 103.
What is Error Code 103 in Roblox?
Roblox Xbox error code 103: It is an error message you may receive when trying to join any game on Roblox. This error is unique to only Xbox users.
Reasons Behind Roblox Error Code 103
There is no single reason behind Roblox Error Code 103, such as:
- ‘Content from other people’ is disabled: If you are only the user with a child account who faces this issue, there are great chances that ‘Content from other people’ is Blocked from your account. This issue can be easily fixed from the Parent account by changing the privacy settings to allow ‘Content from other people.’
- NAT issue: This issue can also arise when ports used by Roblox are not accessed properly. This issue can be fixed by turning on UPnP in router settings or by manually forwarding the ports used by the Roblox.
- Firmware glitch: Some files are being used by OS temporarily, which may cause this issue. This issue can be fixed by performing a power cycling procedure along with the power capacitors to remove the temporary folder.
- Bad game installation: This issue can also be caused by bad game installation. You can easily resolve this issue by uninstalling the game along with every add-on and update before reinstalling it again.
Step by Step Guide To Fix Roblox Error Code 103?
To fix error code 103 on Roblox Xbox one’ follow these simple and quick steps:
1. Date Of Birth Issue
To fix the birth issue, you have to create an account with a DOB above 18 years.
To create a new account, follow these steps:
- Open Roblox account creation page.
- Click ‘Sign Up’ on the top right corner.
- Put your necessary information, but your date of birth must be above 18.
- Press enter to ‘Sign Up.’
- Through your Xbox, use this new account.
2. Content From Other People is Disabled
If ‘Content from other people’ is Blocked from your account, then you might face error code 103.
To fix this issue following are some easy and quick steps:
- Sign in through your Xbox One console in your parent account.
- Go to the My apps & games.
- Now, Go to the Settings menu on Xbox One.
- In the setting menu, go to the Family
- Select the Child account to access the Child account settings.
- Go to custom under privacy settings.
- Enable “ See content other people make”
- Now restart your Xbox.
- Sign in to your Child account to see that whether Roblox Error Code 103 is fixed or not.
If your problem is not fixed until now, try the next method to fix this issue.
3. NAT issue
If the above fixes would not work, then you may have a port forwarding issue. You might get this Roblox Error Code 103 when ports used by Roblox are not accessed properly. As you know, Roblox is a multiplayer-based game, so it demands your network NAT (Network Address Translation) to work properly.
Let’s dive into some quick steps to solve this:
- Open your WiFi router page.
- Now try to log in.
- Go to your router settings and find UPnP(NAT Forwarding)
- To fix this issue, enable it.
Note: You can forward its ports manually to fix Roblox Error Code 103.
4. Performing a Power Cycling Procedure
If none of the above-mentioned fixes work for you, you should try this method.
There is a high probability that the 103 error code is being alleviated by some other type of corrupted files stored in a temporary folder. Also, these temporary folders will not be able to be removed by any shutdowns. This problem can only be fixed by performing a power cycling operation.
Here is the step-by-step guide to performing a power cycling procedure.
- Ensure that your console is fully booted and idle mode is on (not in hibernation).
- Press the Xbox button for about 15 seconds till LED turns off.
- Wait for 1 minute after your console is completely powered off.
- Meanwhile, detached the power cable from the power socket and plugin again to completely clean the power capacitor.
- Turn on your console again, and wait to completely startup.
- Xbox One long starting animation.
Note: Power cycling operation is successful only if you notice the longer startup animation (the one that ends in 6 seconds).
- Once console startup is done, open Roblox, and try to join a multiplayer game to see whether the issue is fixed or not.
5. Reinstalling the Game
If none of the above methods work, you can try this method. It might be possible; this method fixes your issue. Some time bad installation on your PC may cause this frustrating issue.
The following steps completely guide you, how to fix this problem.
- Open Xbox One console to access the My games & Apps menu.
- In-Game & Apps menu, go to the list of installed applications & games.
- Now choose the Manage game from the recently appeared setting menu.
- As you install the base game along with each installed add-on and game update.
- Now select uninstall all through this method.
- As the uninstallation is complete, reboot your console.
- Insert the physical media
- Reinstall Roblox
We hope this article helps you to know how to fix Roblox Error Code 103. Please give us your feedback. And also tell whether you solve your problem or not? Which method did you find most helpful? Support this article with your valuable comments and also share with your friends.
FAQs to Fix Roblox Error Code 103
Is Roblox Error Code 103 exclusive to Xbox One?
Yes, Roblox Error Code 103 is exclusive to Xbox One due to its child protection policies.
What is Roblox error code 103?
It is an error message you may receive when you are trying to join any game on Roblox. This error is unique to only Xbox users.