Printing a single picture on one page is simple, but the trouble arises when you have to print multiple images on a single page. Seems tough? Isn’t it?
But what if I tell you, now you can easily print multiple images, and that’s too on a single page. Out of the blue?
This will not only benefit you in saving your precious time but also is a very budget-friendly way to take as many printouts as you want. We can say;
LESS PAGES = LESS INK
Below I will tell you different ways to take printouts on different devices and software.
6 Efficient Ways to Print Multiple Images on a Single Page in PC/MAC
Below I am telling you different ways to take printouts on different devices and software.
Print Multiple Images On A PC
If your work is associated with images or you’re a fan of photography, While dealing with photographs, there might come a time to print multiple images.
1. Printing Multiple Images On Word:
Using Microsoft Word is not as difficult as you think it is. You just need the right directions to get your work done. Just follow these easy peasy steps.
- Open the word document. Click on the file menu and then click on the print option.
- By clicking on the print menu, it will open a tab having many print options.
- Click on the copies and Pages option. It will lead you to further options.
- After that click on layout and then go to the downward option “pages per sheet.
- Now, select your desired number of pages. Not to forget the direction of pages.
- After you’re done with everything accordingly, Press print.
2. Print Multiple Images On Windows
Isn’t it convenient to print multiple images with less effort and less wastage of time? Well, it is. When you are doing it for yourself or for your home, you do things smartly with minimal effort.
Telling you two right ways to print multiple images on windows 7/8/10.
By making a collage
Let’s accept this, we all are made collages once in our life and that’s a child play to do.
Having multiple photos in it, collage is a readymade picture for printing it out. all you need to do is to copy these steps;
- Make a collage. this can easily be done by websites like BeFunky & photo-Collage.
- Download it to your PC.
- Right-click on the downloaded picture, then on the print option.
- Make sure to have ink and paper in your printer.
- Your image is printed.
Show it to your friends and enjoy your day!
Direct Printing through Windows
If you’ve windows, you don’t need to worry as it has the most reliable ways to print out images. It has a built-in option for printing multiple images. Simple steps ahead;
- Select all the images you want to select from your folder.
- Right-click on one of the images, go to print.
- After that, a tab will open showing many options on the sidebar.
- Choose how many pictures you want to print on a single page.
- Select that option and you’re all set to print
- Click print and get your work done.
4.Print Multiple Images through Window Explorer
Microsoft Microsoft Windows have Software for making photo collages. Out of the “Windows Photo Viewer” and “Microsoft Office Picture Manager” are two famous software To make a photo collage.
If you want to print multiple images on a single page through Microsoft Windows Explorer, you need to download any of the above-mentioned software on your PC.
For this purpose, follow these easy steps :
- Open windows explorer, and select the images you want to print on a single page.
- Right-click on the selected images
- And select the print option From the drop-down menu
- A new print dialogue box of “Windows Photo Viewer” will open
- At the right-hand side of this dialogue box select the number of images you want to print on a single page.
- Now click the print button To print multiple images on a page.
5.Print Multiple Images On macOS
If you’re a Mac user, you don’t need to worry after seeing all the options above. As I am doing to tell you one handy way to print multiple images in macOS.
- Open the folder having photos that you want to print.
- Select all the photos you wish to print by holding them or by dragging your mouse over them.
- Click on the menu option right on the bar above.
- Down the file menu, is the print option. Click on that.
- A display of your selected photos will appear.
- On the right of the print menu, there’s a contact sheet option. Click on that.
- Select the desired number of images per page. PRINT!
6.Print Multiple Images on Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a clever tool to make photo collages.
By following these simple steps you can use this tool to print multiple images on a single page:
- Open “Photoshop” and select “File” > “New ”
- Into the name box, type “Combined Photos ”
- Select appropriate width and height to fit all the photos, on the standard Copy Paper page.
- The standard size of the paper page is 8.5 inches by 11 inches
- From the drop-down menu select inches
- Now click on “Ok ”
- Now again open “File”,
- From the dropdown menu click “Open ”
- Select all the images you want to take the print
- Select one of the photos tabs, Click > Select > All.
- After line bordered the images, select the “Edit” menu and click “Copy”
- Select “CombinedPhotos”, open “Edit”, click ” Paste ”
- To paste all the copies, open another “CombinedPhotos” tab and continue the “Copy” and “Paste” process until all the pictures are Pasted.
- Now, Open the “File” menu and click “Print ”.
We hope this article helps you to know how to print multiple images on a single page. Please give us your feedback. And also tell us which method did you find most helpful? Support this article with your valuable comments and also share with your friends.
You might also like:
- 8 Quick fixes to enable USB accessories disabled on Mac
- How to Start your Device in Mac Safe Mode |7 Easy Tricks|
- [Quick Fixes]How to Connect Switch to a laptop?