Ever tried to login and ended up having ‘origin online login is currently unavailable’? Well, a lot of origin users have been confronting this problem for a long time. Here we are going to tell you all the causes and solutions to this irritating issue!
Well, here are the ways to resolve this issue smoothly.
1st solution: Re-open the system
In the notification bar, right-click on the Origin and quit it. Then restart the system! Now open the system again and log into it again! Hopefully, the problem is solved!
2nd solution: Update the date and time of your system for ‘origin online login is currently unavailable 2019’
Well, the second solution is to re-update the date and time of your PC. In case of wrong date and time settings, the system may show ‘origin online login is currently unavailable.’ So, must check them!
- Open the Control Panel in Windows
- In the User Accounts bar, select the Change Account Type and then open the Category in it!
- Now select the Clock and Region
- An option of ‘set the time and date’ will appear. Click open it and choose the ‘Internet Time.’ Now you have to go to the ‘Change settings’ option.
- Synchronize it with an internet time server and update it. Here you go! Click OK, and the date and time of your system have changed! This fix is often enough, and you don’t have to see the ‘origin online login is currently unavailable’ anymore!
But if your origin system is still not letting you logged in, we have a few more solutions for you right here!
3rd solution: Plug out your USB device
Sometimes, the issue of ‘origin online login is currently unavailable 2019’ is due to any harmful USB driver that is creating a problem with the origin system. Here is how to fix it!
- Open the Windows logo. Now click open the Run.
- Now you have to type “devmgmt.msc” in the ‘Open’ bar.
- Click open the ‘Universal Serial Bus Controller’ option and Disable the device in USB 2.0 card reader option
So, this must clear up the ‘origin online login is currently unavailable’ error! If not, a few more checkpoints to be cleared!
4th solution: Correct Internet Explorer!
Sometimes, your PC has the wrong internet settings, and you are unaware of it! It causes to happen the ‘origin online login is currently unavailable’ in the origin software. Here we tell you how to set them correctly!
- Click open the Windows and then the settings of your computer.
- Choose to open the ‘Network and Internet’ and reset the settings in the ‘Advanced’ option.
In this way, you have set down the internet settings to default! It will automatically cause the origin software to run smoothly; hopefully, the problem is fixed!
Well, if even the internet settings are in the right place, still we have other presentable solutions!
5th solution: Clear the cache of the origin software and harmful cookies!
Well, most of the time, the cause is the harmful cookies and cache that is hindering the smooth running of your origin software and is showing up the ‘origin online login is currently unavailable’ again and again. Here is how to fix it!
- Quit the origin site from the navigation bar!
- Press to open the windows and click open the run box. Here you have to put in “%appdata% and then close the run box.
- Now it is the time to get rid of the trouble-causing old origin. Click open the Windows and delete the origin folder.
- Now again open the run box. This time type the “%localappdata%” in front of the open bar!
- Again delete the origin app in the Windows that is showing up.
- Reopen the run box and type “%programdata%/origin.”
- Now delete all the data and keep only the folder of Local Content.
6th solution: Reinstall the origin
Well, if none of those mentioned fixes are working, the last hope to fix the ‘origin online login is currently unavailable’ is to uninstall or delete and then reinstall the origin and sign in again!
Having paid regularly for games and then seeing the error ‘origin online login is currently unavailable‘ while logging in is really frustrating! Above, we have presented the simple methods along with their detailed explanation of how to get rid of the problem. Well, make sure that your date and time settings and the origin driver is updated. Further, all the caches and harmful cookies must be cleared. The final solution is to re-install the origin! And the problem is solved!