Are you experiencing problems with your hyperx mic? Not to worry! This can easily be fixed.
Sometimes, people experience “hyperx cloud 2 mic not working” even in its 1st installation. So, it is not a complicated matter to solve this issue.
Are you becoming impatient to play games with hyperx cloud 2 headsets? Let’s end this wait and take you towards fixes.
How Can You Fix Hyperx Cloud 2 Mic Not Working?
Hyperx cloud 2 mic is an amazing gadget for the game enthusiast. It’s a fantastic gadget to make you more engrossed in your favorite game. And the more exciting news is you can change the hyperx cloud 2 mic not working into well working very easily.
So, without further ado, let’s start.
Fix 1: Plug in the mic wire correctly (Quick Tips)
- First of all, check that you have inserted the mic wire into your Xbox One or PC correctly. If it is a loose connection, then you’ll face the problem.
- Secondly, make sure that the mic is not muted from the headset. If it is, make it unmute.
- Try to solve the issue by using a different USB port. Use a 3.5mm audio jack connection instead of the USB port.
Have you fixed it with these quickest tips? It’s good; if not, then move to the next fix.
Fix 2: Check Your PC’s Sound Settings
Sometimes you experience the hyperx cloud 2 mic not working issue when you’ve not enabled the sound settings from your computer. And the other times, it has appeared when you’ve not set it as a default device.
To troubleshoot the issue, follow these steps.
- Open the run dialogue box by pressing and holding the Windows key+R at the same time.
- Type in Control panel and press Enter
- You’ll see a Viewed by drop-down menu in the control panel
- Click on the large icons out the drop-down options
- Select Sounds option
- Click on the Recording tab, and after that, right-click in the empty space of the dialog box.
- You’ll see two options. Out of them, click on the Show disabled devices
- Then right-click the Headset microphone, select Enable
- Again Right-click on the Headset Microphone and select Set as default device
Try to reconnect your hyperx cloud 2 mic. Check whether this fix has solved your issue or not.
Fix 3: Enable Microphone Settings
Here, you’ll check whether you’ve allowed the application to access the microphone or not. If it is not allowed, then you can face hyperx cloud 2 mic not working.
So, let’s check it out.
- Go to the Settings of your computer
- Then go to Privacy
- From the next screen’s left side options, select Microphone
- Turn on the option, Allow apps to access your microphone
And that’s all you’ve to do to resolve the issue. Check if it is sorted out or not.
Fix 4: Update the Audio Driver
Are you still struggling? Just relax! I’ve another power fix for you. Hyperx cloud 2 mic not working may be due to you’ve not updated audio driver on your computer.
If you are a computer geek, you can manually update the driver. But if you have got a little knowledge of computer functionality, then I strongly recommend you to update the driver automatically. There are so many driver updaters, but one is a quick driver updater.
Quick driver updater is superb driver updating software to update all the outdated drivers automatically. You’ll feel very comfortable using it.
I hope this information will take you out of the hot water. My concern is to solve your issue as soon as possible so that you could go back to your favorite game.
This article results from my deep research about 100% working fixes for many of the users. I hope it’ll also be helpful for you. If you’ve any other questions, quickly write down the comment.
Why is my hyperx cloud 2 mic not working?
Your mic is not working because of loose connections, outdated drivers, or disabled sound settings. Sometimes, you’ve muted it from the headset, so you face the problem.
How do I fix my HyperX Cloud 2 microphone?
Here are the easy fixes to solve hyperx cloud 2 mic not working by yourself.
- Plugin the mic wire correctly
- Check Your PC’s Sound Settings
- Enable Microphone Settings
- Update the Audio Driver