Are you a Lenovo user and do not know how to screenshot on Lenovo? Do you find it challenging to search where your screenshot is saved in Lenovo? Well, not so difficult. Here are some easy steps that would help you to screenshot on Lenovo.
How to screenshot on Lenovo of the whole screen?
Here are the two easy ways of how to screenshot on Lenovo of the whole screen; you can use either.
- Pressing the PrntScr will take the screenshot of the whole screen. The whole of the current screen, including all the tabs, will be copied.
- Now go to the windows logo and click open the paint.
- Now paste the screenshot you just have taken by pressing Ctrl+V on paint.
- Now the screenshot can be saved by pressing Ctrl+ S
This is an alternative way of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo of the whole screen.
- If you press the Window logo key along with the PrntScr key at the same time, the screenshot of the whole screen will be there.
- This method has the advantage that you don’t have to save the screenshot separately and is automatically saved in the ‘screenshot’ folder present inside your ‘pictures.’
- You can go to the ‘screenshot’ folder and view it.
- Also, if you want to edit it, you can open this with paint.
So, the method of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo is quite easy!
How to take a screenshot of only the active window?
Do you want to know how to take a screenshot on Lenovo of only the active window? Well, here is the easiest method of how to screenshot on Lenovo of the current window.
- Press on the active window opened tab you want to screenshot.
- Now press Alt+PrntScr simultaneously to take the screenshot of the active window on Lenovo.
- Now open the paint and press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot you just taken.
- Now the screenshot can be saved by pressing Ctrl+S.
So, it was the method of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo if only the active window is concerned.
Also check: 8 Quick Fixes for the YouTube Comments Not Loading Error
3 Easy Methods of How to Screenshot on Lenovo in the custom form
Well, among the questions of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo, the most frequently seen problem is how to screenshot on Lenovo of only the desired area on the screen. This is called a custom screenshot.
Method 1 :
- If your Lenovo laptop has the Windows 10 version of the operating system or a newer one, only then you can use this method, as it uses Snip and Sketch
- You can take the custom screenshot by pressing Windows logo key+Shift+S
- The snipping tool has been activated and it shows the toolbar.
- The snipping tool is used and it can be used to screenshot your screen in all modes
- Select the type of screenshot you want to get. Rectangular shape, Freeform (in any shape), or Fullscreen.
- Now drag the area of the screen that you want to save as the screenshot.
- A notification will appear in the notification bar that your screenshot has been saved.
Also, if your laptop has Windows 10 operating system, this method can also be tried
- You have to press the Window logo key and W simultaneously
- Go to Screen Sketch and select it.
- Now you can save and also edit your screenshot.
If you are a Windows 10 user, then this method of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo is not for you! It uses the snipping tool that is not available in Windows 1o. So, here is how to screenshot in Lenovo if you are using an older version of Windows.
- Open the snipping tool in Windows bar
- Now open the ‘New’ in snipping tool
- Choose the area of the screen that you want to screenshot
- Now save the current screenshot by clicking on the ‘save icon’ on the top bar of the snipping tool
Method 4 :
Here is another answer to how to screenshot in Lenovo if you want to take the custom screenshot. Also, this one is quite an easy way of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo in the custom form through Snagit.
- In this method, you have to download the Snagit
- Open the Snagit and sign into it. Now click the ‘capture’
- Again select the area on the screen that is desired to be captured
- Snagit will show an icon having a camera sign on it. Click it to capture.
- You can also edit your screenshot via Snagit Editor.
- Now save the screenshot using Ctrl+S
So, these were all possible ways of how to screenshot on Lenovo laptop. Now here are the ways of how to screenshot on Lenovo yoga for Lenovo tab users
How to screenshot on Lenovo yoga?
If you are a Lenovo tab user and don’t know how to screenshot on Lenovo yoga, here are all the possible solutions to your problem
Press the down volume and the power key simultaneously on your Lenovo. The screenshot is taken.
Swipe the bottom bar up, and you will see a screenshot sign. Click this, and it will allow you to take the part screenshot of the part of the screen. Drag your finger onto the area and take the screenshot.
Go to the gallery and there would be a folder of screenshots where all your screenshots are saved. So easy!
Helpful: No Video With Supported Format and MIME Type Found-10 Solutions for all Users!
So, all the possible methods and different ways of how to take a screenshot on Lenovo have been presented. Whether you are a Lenovo user of Windows 10 or any updated or outdated version of the operating system you are using. Here is everything you need to know about how to take a screenshot on Lenovo laptop and yoga.