Do you know Instagram is being used by 1 Billion people around the globe in one month? Fascinating? Well, If you’re here you must be a part of its diverse community and must be a regular user of it.
Through Instagram, one can connect in many ways. You can direct message, share posts, tag, comment, and leave a heart on someone’s pictures. Well, you know that all!
While using Instagram on phones, you can easily send messages by clicking on the arrow upper left side, or you can swipe the screen to left opening direct messages. On the contrary, it can be a problem for PC/laptop.
Don’t be panic, I am here to tell you something you have an interest in. Let’s get back to the point.
1. How To Direct Message on Windows
Sending a direct message on windows is an easy one. All you have to do is to follow these simple and easy steps.
- Open your Microsoft store.
- Search Instagram app on the upper right.
- Install it. Launch the app
- Open your Instagram Account by signing up (If you don’t have any account) or logging in ( If you already have an account).
- Click on the arrow upper right corner of Instagram.
- Your Direct Messages have been opened.
- Send direct messages to your loved ones.
2. How To Direct Message Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is an android emulator that allows you to use mobile apps on a laptop/PC. Keeping in mind that we cannot use every app on our PC, this is a great source to use every app on your laptop just like your cell phone.
You can download games, editing apps, social apps, and every other app that is available on Google play store. Follow these easiest steps to use every android app on your PC.
- Go to Bluestacks website.
- Click on the Download icon.
- Install the app on your PC/laptop.
- Open the app.
- Go to upper right corner and search ‘Instagram’.
- Install the app. Launch it.
- After Installing, open your Instagram and log in/sign up there.
- As I said earlier, click on the arrow upper right and get started.
3. How To Direct Message On Instagram Web
It is obvious that Instagram is also available on the web. Though the message option wasn’t available back then. You were only able to scroll through the timeline.
But fortunately, Instagram get to know about people’s inconvenience and introduced the Direct Messages option. It is easy to find. Just follow my directions.
- Go to your chrome/search engine.
- Search Instagram.com
- Now Sign up/Login by using your username and password.
- Instagram will be open.
- Now go to the arrow on the upper right side of the page.
- Direct messages will be open.
Search your favorite people and start chatting with them.
You might like this: Try these Best Photoshop Alternatives to Edit your Picture like a Pro
4. How To Upload Pictures On Instagram Using PC/Laptop
While talking about the Direct messages on Instagram, I think it will be good if I tell you how to upload your pictures on Instagram using a PC/Laptop as well. Well, I must say it’s not that easy as sending a message. Let me tell you an easy solution to that.
- Open your Instagram on the web. Log in there.
- Go to the upper right.
- Click on three dots just on the right side of your Google profile.
- Go to ‘More Tools’ and then click on the ‘Developer Tools’.
- On developers Tool click on the toggle device toolbar.
- Now click on the ‘Responsive’ icon right above on the bar of your Instagram tab.
- Then click on the mobile you want to use as a device for uploading pictures.
- Reload the page.
- And, we are ready to upload our picture.
- Now click on the Plus (+) sign on the bottom of Instagram.
- Choose your favorite picture from the PC/Laptop.
- Select and upload your Picture just like you do on your Phone.
- Your picture gets uploaded. Now sit back, relax, and wait for the comments and give them a reply.
Final words: Sending a direct message on Instagram is not that difficult as some people told you. I have just told how to do that in a 2-minute procedure. Simple steps, easy to follow, and with images.
Did you like the post ? Any suggestions for us? We would love to hear from you.