GeForce Experience is the best workmate to share your gaming moments; it can optimize your games and also helps in getting graphics card updates. Sometimes you might see an error on your windows while using GeForce and the software crashes saying:
“Something went wrong. Try Rebooting your PC and then launch GeForceExperience. Error Code: 0×0003”
And this is where people run into trouble…
We investigate this error in different users caused by various reasons. Here are the following methods to try; simply scroll down and find the one that works for you.
What Causes the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x003?
Whatever the error might be, it always annoys the users. Check your Windows update, old one can cause the error. While installing, some files can be missed try reinstalling the program, the old version of NVIDIA graphics can be a reason for the error or due to the Nvidia programs that are not interacting with the PC.
How to Quickly fix the GeForce Experience Error Code 0×0003?
There are the following super easy methods to resolve the error:
Method 1: Restart NIVIDIA Telemetry
In the first solution, all you have to do is to Force restart all NIVIDIA services which were disabled, it may be the cause of Ge Force error 0×0003.
To do this :
- Open the search bar and simply type “Run” and open the Run app.
- Type “services.msc” in the given text box and press enter to open the screen.
- Find all NIVIDIA services and restart by right-clicking.
- However if the NIVIDIA services are not started, right-click, and choose Start.
Still, struggling with the issue? Don’t be panic let’s dive right into the next step.
Method 2: NIVIDA Telemetry must interact with the PC
Here is the quick lead to interact with your NVIDIA program with your desktop.
Follow these steps:
- By following method 1 open services.msc on your screen and click on OK.
- Find the Nvidia Telemetry Container.
- Right-click and choose Properties from the given list of options.
- Press the Log On tab.
- Mark the box showing “Allow services to interact with desktop” and press the Ok button
- GeForce Experience will now start running. If it is still not working, it’s time to apply another trick.
Does this method work for you? Nah? Well, you can fix this issue by reinstalling the NVIDIA software.
Method 3: Try Reinstall NIVIDA Software
If the above-mentioned methods don’t work, reinstall NIVIDIA software might work.
Follow one by one:
- Choose Settings by clicking on the windows at the bottom of your desktop.
- Click on the Apps and find all NIVIDIA naming apps and uninstall them.
- Restart your PC and again download GeForce Experience by following the instructions.
- If some NVIDIA drivers were missed, it will recover.
If reinstalling NVIDIA doesn’t work for you try resetting the network adapter.
Method 4: Resetting the Network Adapter
Follow the steps to remove the error resetting the network adapter.
Here are the steps:
- In the search bar of your Windows type cmd which opens the Command prompt.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Write “netshWinsock reset” in the Administrator Command prompt.
- Click enter and your network adapter is all reset.
- Restart your PC to see if the error is no more.
Look at the next method if this doesn’t seem to be work.
Method 5: Update NVIDIA drivers to the latest version manually
Updating the driver is essential to remove the problem containing GeForce Experience Error 0×0003.
Here are the steps:
- Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the given list.
- Find the display adapters, also right-click on it.
- Select the updated driver and update it to the latest version.
Method 6: End All GeForce Related Task
GeForce Experience not opening error code 0×0003 is the cause, follow the given steps to fix the error.
Use the following steps:
- Click on the search bar and write Task manager.
- Open the app and see all running programs.
- Choose all NIVIDIA related running programs and click on End Task.
- Again open the GeForce Experience app and see if it works.
Method 7: Update your Windows
If you’re an old window user, it might be the reason for the error code 0×0003.
Check your window updates and try again to start using the GeForce Experience app.
For Window 10 Users :
Use this procedure:
- Simply press Windows logo key + R at the very same time to turn on
- Click on windows update and security.
- Check for the latest updates and install them.
- Restart your Windows 10 and run GeForce Experience to see the results.
For other versions of Windows
Use this procedure:
- Press Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Type control on the open bar and press
- Click on the windows update and install all the latest updates.
- Restart your PC and again run NVIDIA GeForce Experience and see how
- It works now.
Method 7: Make a New User Account
If none of these methods work, the last option is to create a new user account. Delete all the NIVIDIA applications and all drivers. Again install the drivers and see if the error still exists.
What is the NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0×0003?
GeForce Experience error code 0×0003 is generally an error caused by various interrupted files of your NIVIDIA driver, you can resolve the issue simply by reinstalling all of your NVIDIA software.
How to fix GeForce Experience Error code 0×0003?
GeForce Experience error code 0×0003 can be fixed by using all the above-mentioned methods includes restart of NIVIDIA Telemetry, it should interact with your computer, Try reinstalling all NIVIDIA software’s, end-all GeForce related tasks, or simply updating your windows.
What to do against NIVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0×0003?
Follow the above-mentioned methods one by one unless you find a way to execute this error from your computer.