As far as entertainment is concerned, no doubt Roblox is at its peak of popularity. At the same time, it has some Glitches and shows the Roblox Error Code 524.
Its users have to face many error codes due to multiple reasons at different times. But resultantly they remain unable to get access to their favorite games.
You can’t stop seeing error codes like error code 524 but you can fix these error codes and can enjoy the game again.
Before fixing the error code 524 on Roblox, it is far better to understand, what is error code 524 on Roblox.
You might have experienced it!
Not authorized to join this game (error code 524). Or You do not have permission to join this game.
Both the error messages are also known as Roblox authorization errors.
When you see this error code 524 Roblox while accessing the game, the only task you can do is to leave the game. It may disappoint you but there is really no need to do so.
Just cheer up! I’m here to fix it for you.
But before diving into the solutions I want to take you towards the reasons so that you could analyze them deeply. Let’s begin.
Why Are You Facing Roblox Error Code 524?
Error code 524 is an error that doesn’t let you join any server even if it is a new one or an existing server.
The reasons for the occurrence of error code 524 Roblox are something like this,
- Roblox error code 524 occurs when game creators create a game hosted on a VIP server. He also sets some specific rules and regulations to play the game. A user lands on the game but he can’t fulfill the requirements of that game. Resultantly he has to face error code 524.
- The other main reason is your problematic Roblox App. In this case, you’ll face error code 524 on both the device’s PC and mobile.
Internet connection problem is also considered as the reason behind Not being authorized to join this game error code 524. But it is not reality.
Let’s move towards quick solutions.
How You Can Fix Roblox Error Code 524?
I understand what you feel when you are in love with a game and can’t get access to it. So, I’m going to introduce you here to easy fixes to get rid of the error code 524 Roblox.
You can fix it in four ways which are as follow.
Fix 1: Invitation From VIP Server Player Friends
Invitation from the VIP server is a highly recommended fix as it had solved error code 524 for most of the users who were facing it.
If you could receive an invitation from a friend who was playing on the VIP server. You can also become a part of that server.
Let’s see how you can fix Not authorized to join this game error code 524.
- Go to the Roblox Settings and select Privacy settings
- Scroll down the page and change the settings under the tab Who can invite me to a VIP server
- If it is selected as Friends, change it to Everyone
- Then click OK to save the changes
- Once it is done, the next task that you need to execute is to search for the players who are playing that game.
- Search them by their user names
- You have to wait until your request is accepted by the VIP server player
- When it is accepted try to join the game
It is the simple way you can error code 524. This error doesn’t let you try again to join the game but you can try the invitation method and it really works.
Fix 2: Start a New Server For Your GAme
Are you surprised to know that you are going to start a server for your own game? Yes! It is true
To start a new server can 75% work for you to get rid of the error code 524. The easy steps are,
- Open the Roblox player
- Navigate to the game section and select a game that you like to play
- Then go the chat button and invite a party of a minimum of five friends
- Now join the game and at the same time leave the party.
It may take some time to fix error code 524. Sometimes you will have to try more than once. I hope it’ll be proved helpful for you.
Fix 3: Uninstall And Reinstall The Roblox
Have you tried the fixes mentioned above? Are you still facing error code 524? Try this fix to get rid of error code 524 as reinstallation can fix many Roblox-related issues. Let’s do it.
- Click right on the Windows logo key and select Run
- Type here Control Panel and hit OK
- From the Control Panel click on Program
- Select Roblox out of the program list and uninstall it
- After the completion of uninstallation of Roblox go to Roblox’s official website and login the Roblox
- Search for the game you want to play
- After that click on join and Download the Roblox App
- Then Download the Roblox player and join the server again
That’s all you need to do to access your favorite game. I hope Roblox error code 524 will be no longer on your Roblox.
Fix 4: Fix Roblox Error Code 524 By Re-login
In order to get rid of the error code, 524 a simple fix that can fix it is to re-login. Many Robloxians have reported that they have been successful to solve the error code 524 by just logging out and again login into the Roblox.
- Go to the Settings
- Click on the Logout
- Refresh the Roblox and try Login again
- Try to connect your game
Try all the fixes one by one to solve the error code 524 on Roblox. Anyone can be helpful in your case.
There is also a short video clip to kick out the error code 524 from your Roblox.
When you see error code 524 then the problem is not with your Roblox account or with the Roblox itself. It is due to the game creator, who has created that in the VIP server.
But the good thing is you can fix it by practicing the simplest solutions given above in this article.
As far as slow internet is concerned, I don’t agree that error code 524 appeared due to slow internet. Because there are other error codes like Roblox error code 267 and Roblox error code 277 as well.
When there is an issue with the internet connection shows these errors, not error code 524.