Enermous gaming platform Roblox has besieged the attention of so many people. This platform allows you to play games and create new games. The most interesting part is, it has grabbed the attention of billions of people around the world.
The variety of gameplay on Roblox is as limitless as the imagination of peoples. Though it is loved by the people, its users have to face some glitches. Roblox error code 267 is one of those errors.
Table of Contents
What Does Roblox Error Code 267 Mean?
Are you confused about what does Roblox error code means?
If so, this article is for you. Here, I’m going to show you a piece of circumstantial information about error code 267 Roblox.
Error code 267 in Roblox means that you are no more able to enjoy the tremendous games on Roblox. And you have to fix this error if you are interested in playing games on Roblox.
When it appears, it notifies you: DISCONNECTED: You were kicked from this game[Error code 267]
Now, the point to ponder is! Why does the error code 267 Roblox appear? Without further ado, let’s know the reasons.
Why Does Error Code 267 Roblox Appear?
There is more than one reason for the occurrence of the error code 267 Roblox. I’ll discuss here all the reasons one by one.
Are you getting excited to know the reasons? Let’s quickly have a sight.
• Roblox is designed critically and it allows its users to play the games and create new games for its users. When a developer tries to insert a script that is not allowed by the Roblox. It shows DISCONNECTED: You were kicked from this game[error code 267]
• When a player plays in such a way that the Roblox finds it an illegal or suspicious activity, it restricts the player by sending a notification DISCONNECTED: You were kicked from this game[error code 267].
• Sometimes the users encounter this error due to slow internet connection. A slow internet connection does not meet the requirements of the Roblox platform.
• One another reason is a problematic Windows Firewall. Error code 267 Roblox can be caused by the usage of low-bandwidth and by the usage of erratic wireless connection.
• Roblox error code 267 also appears when a developer doesn’t insert anything at the time of developing. And any other player tries to play that empty game. In this case, the game doesn’t load and Roblox shows error code 267 Roblox.
How You Can Fix The Roblox Error Code 267?
Are you feeling stressed by the Roblox error code 267? No Need to worry at all! Once you’ll read this article carefully, I hope you’ll fix error code 267 Roblox easily.
Fix 1: Use an Updated Browser
Commonly, people try to log in to the Roblox with the help of an out-dated browser, whereas Roblox is not compatible with all the web browsers.
When you see Roblox error code 267, I recommend you to rush to update your web browser. It can be proved as a quick fix for you.
Google Chrome is a highly recommended web browser for all Roblox users.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet Connection
Is your Roblox getting disconnected after sometimes?
Have you noticed the notification carefully? It is!
DISCONNECTED: You were kicked from the game[errro code 267], it means that you have been disconnected. The internet connection may be a cause for the error code 267 Roblox.
So, you should check your internet connection to make sure if it is stable or not. If you are using a wireless connection, you should use a wired connection.
I hope it’ll fix your Roblox error code 267 if it was appeared due to the connection problem.
Fix 3: Reset The Settings Of Your Browser
If you have checked the internet connection and it is stable and strong, move to the next fix. To reset the settings of your browser, follow the steps!
- Open Google Chrome on your PC or laptop
- Click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the page and click on the Settings
- Go to the Settings then scroll down the cursor and click on Advanced
- Under the Reset and clean up the menu, Click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- Click on Reset settings
Try this fix and check if the Roblox error code 267 resolved or not.
Fix 4: Clear The Temporary Files
To clear the temporary files on your browser
- Go to Google Chrome’s homepage
- Click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the page
- Click on More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data
- From the next pop-up menu click Advanced. Under the Time Range, select All time
- Click on Clear Data
It’ll clear all the temporary files of your browser and make it free from unnecessary burdens.
Fix 5: Verify The Security Settings of Your Browser
Everything needs security and your browser also needs strong security for it to work smoothly. To make sure the security of your browser, follow the steps given below. It is valid for Internet Explorer and may change for the other web browsers.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools Bar and select Internet Options
- Internet Options window will appear, click on the Security on the top
- Then click on the Internet Icon under the Select a zone to view or change security settings
- And then click OK
Restart your device to check the implementation of security settings.
Fix 6: Disable Ad-Blocker
Ad blockers are used to prevent distractions during playing games. Sometimes, these ad blockers block more than Ads. It doesn’t allow a game to load for being played. That’s why we need to disable the ad blockers from our site.
Use Google Chrome to execute the process.
- Open Google Chrome homepage
- Click on the Ad-block logo beside the search bar of the browser
- You’ll see it is Enabled
- Change it with Disabled by clicking on the Enabled option.
After doing this process, refresh your browser and try to connect Roblox. Check for the error code 267 Roblox disappeared or not.
Fix 7: Update Windows Operating System
Windows Operating System is the most important part of a PC or Laptop. When Windows Operating System needs to be updated, It slows down the speed of your system. You Can’t perform any task without irritation.
Whereas, Roblox can not work in the presence of such disturbances. To fix this issue, You simply need to update your Window and, if the Roblox error code 267 is appeared due to outdated windows. It’ll surely be fixed by updating the window.
Fix 8: Bypass the Roblox\ Reinstall the Roblox
Have you tried all the fixes given above? Are you still facing this irritated Roblox error code 267?
If you have tried all and still in problem, The final fix you can try is to bypass the Roblox app. Uninstallation of Roblox will remove all bugs. Let’s uninstall it,
There are some other ways to uninstall Roblox but I recommend you uninstall it by software like Your Uninstaller.
- Open Your Uninstaller software
- Click on Continue
- From the next window select Roblox and then click on Uninstall
- You’ll see here, Welcome to uninstall wizard window. Click Next in this window
- Select Normal mode out of the mode list and click Next
- It’ll take some moments to uninstall Roblox from your computer
- Click OK
- Let it work its way and select Next then Finish
Now the Roblox has been uninstalled. Are you ready to get a fresh Roblox? Let’s get started!
- Navigate to the Microsoft Store
- Write Roblox in the search bar and click on Install
- After installation Click on Play and log in your account
Congratulations, you got a fresh Roblox.
None of the Fixes Worked For You?
There is one more thing which is very necessary to share with you. If you have tried every fix but none is worked for you. Unfortunately, It means that you are banned by the Roblox for 30 days. No fix will work for you and you have to wait for a whole month. Try to visit your Roblox account After 30 days.
It also means that you have performed any suspicious activity in Roblox. That’s why it showed Roblox error code 267. The Roblox has banned you in order to prevent Roblox from any trouble.
I’m going to paste here a video clip to make it easy for you to get rid of the error code 267 Roblox.
According to my deep research, Roblox error code 267 is a frequently faced error by its users. But it is not very difficult to get rid of the error code Roblox. I hope You’ll fix it with the help of this article.
- Related: How to delete roblox account [5 proven methods]
- May helpful for you: 5 Easy & Quick Methods to Drop Items In Roblox In 2020