Having a problem in opening swift files? Don’t be fed up. Let me tell you something helpful. It is not hard as you might think to solve this issue. Before we start our journey, let’s know what SWF files exactly are.
SWF files are the small web files. These files are the extension files that contain videos and audio material.
4 Time -Saving Solutions to Open SWF Files
Without further ado, let’s check em out a possible solution to open SWF files.
Solution 1: Use Already -Installed Flash Player
Open your browser on your computer/Mac
- The suitable Flash player must be download in your PC
- Click and drag the SWF files into your browse
- Right-Click on the downloaded SWF file
- Select open with>select suggested flash player
- Now you can open the SWF files with a simple click.
Solution 2: How to Play SWF on Mac?
Here is another software that you can use to open SWF files on Mac, Let’s have a look at it.
Part 1:Downloading & installation
- You have to download and Installed ELmedia.
- Downloading is simply easy. All you have to do simply go to the official website for an Elmedia player
- Here You will find a blue-colored download button
- Simply go to the download and click the software will be installed in your system in no time
- Wait for a while for downloading procedure, then double click and open it.
Part 2: Open File
- Select the file and drag the file, to open the file use the short keys CTRL+O to open SWF file
- On the SWF files, just right click > select Elmedia player
The above mention step will help you to open the SWF file in Chrome and Mac. The file will easily open and if the file is not opening then maybe the file is corrupted so try the uncorrupted file.
Solution 3: How to open an SWF file on Chrome
You have to install the Adobe flash player. After installing, make sure that the flash player installed properly. If the Flash player is not installed properly.
- After the installation, you will enable the Adobe Flash player in chrome.
- Following this Chrome://setting>content to the Chrome address bar, simple click redirected you to Chrome content settings
- Navigate to the “Flash” and turn it on
- Open the SWF file, just right click on the file you want to open
- Select the option of “Open with” and select Chrome
- The file will be open in the Chrome browser
Solution 4: Download the Flash Player Projector Content Debugger to Open SWF Files
There is another software specially designed to tackle these types of files. The Special software is “Flash Player Content Debugger” available on Adobe website.
To get the software, visit the Debug page on Adobe’s Flash Player Website.
“Download the Flash Player projector content debugger” link under Windows, Mac, or Linux, gives you information about the operating system.
On Windows, you’ll have an EXE file that needs no installation. Just double-click it to run it.
To open an SWF file drag and drop it to the window or click File > Open. You can browse to an SWF file on your local system or enter a path to an SWF file on the web.
All the information and the software will help you to Open SWF files in Mac and PC. All you have to do is to follow all the above methods step by step and boom you’re done.
Did you find these steps helpful? want to ask something from us? Please feel free to contact us. We are also here to help you.
You may also like: Mobile hotspot connected but no internet