Roblox is a big name in the online world. It is a community that provides so many ways of entertainment as well as appropriate ways of earning to its users. No one would like to earn and play at the same time!
Exactly, that’s why Roblox is an extremely inviting platform. Roblox is loved by the people but sometimes, it deprives its users of playing games as well as creating new games by showing error codes like Roblox error code 277.
What Is Roblox Error Code 277?
The moments when you are engrossed in creating an interesting game in Roblox. Suddenly you see an error code on the screen and you can’t execute your work. Those moments are irritating.
Roblox error code 277 commonly appears on Windows and macOS. It also appears on mobile devices Xbox one and the play stations but rarely. Error is pointed by showing an error message, [Disconnected: Please check your internet connection and try again(error code 277)]
After receiving this message you have two options to do. Either you can leave your game or try to reconnect. But you have to leave in both the situations because if you choose to reconnect you’ll face the same error code again and again.
This type of error code 277 Roblox occurs due to the problematic internet at the user’s end.
Roblox shows error code 277 in Roblox with two different statements. The first one is mention above and the second one is!
[Disconnected: Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (error code 277)].
This type of error code 277 occurs at Roblox’s end.
I hope, now it is clear to you what is Roblox error code 277.
Why Do You Face Roblox Error Code 277?
Are you annoyed by the error code 277 Roblox? Just relax!
Now your Roblox is not far away from you because I’m going to share the reasons with you. There are multiple reasons for the occurrence of error code 277 Roblox.
When Roblox shows [Disconnected: Please check your internet connection and try again(error code 277)]. Then the reasons can be!
- Poor internet connection
- Corrupted Windows System Files
- Incomplete ROBLOX installation process
- Improper deletion of software from your PC etc
But when Roblox shows [Disconnected: Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (error code 277)]. The reason can be!
- Server problem on the Roblox side
It is pretty hard to find why you are facing Roblox error code 277. But every problem carries its solution. I’ve gathered some useful solutions in order to make you free from annoying error code 277 Roblox.
How You Can Fix Roblox Error code 277?
Roblox had set up criteria of hardware according to which players and developers can perform. It is very necessary for you to know about it. Without completing the hardware requirements you can’t perform any task freely. It requires!
- Launch your Roblox in Desktop mode in Windows 7,8, and 10.
- DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0
- CPU should be 1.6 GHz or better than it with 1GB RAM, and at least 20 MB of system storage space
- A high-speed internet minimum 4-8 Mbs
Before sharing the fixes I want to share a piece of good news, it is!
These fixes are applicable for both PC and laptop. Are you getting exhilarated? Let’s fix your Roblox without waiting for anything else.
Fix 1: Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode
To run the Roblox in compatibility mode can fix your issue with-in minutes. Let’s learn how you can run Roblox in Compatibility mode.
Basically there are two ways to Run Roblox in compatibility mode.
- Change the compatibility mode setting for Roblox
- Use the Windows built-in program compatibility troubleshooter
Now I’m going to execute the first method
- Right-click on the Roblox App and click on Properties
- Check out the” Run this program in compatibility mode for “ under the Compatibility option
- From the dropdown button, choose a windows operating system that you want to use.
- Click OK and then Apply to execute the changes.
The other way to run Roblox in compatibility mode is to use compatibility troubleshooter. Follow the steps to do so,
- Navigate to the search bar on the Desktop
- Write Run Programs in the search bar
- Then click on Run programs made for previous versions of Windows from the search results
- Click Next to execute troubleshooting
- It’ll take some moments to diagnose your Apps
- Click on Roblox from the Apps list and click Next
- Finally, choose the recommended troubleshooting options
When it is done check for the error code 277 Roblox if it has vanished or not.
Fix 2: Delete Roblox Log Files
Chache files occupy unnecessary space on your computer. You can prevent yourself from facing the error codes by deleting them. Let’s learn how you can spare some space on your computer by deleting them.
- Right-click on the Windows icon on the desktop
- Click Run and type %localappdata%\Roblox\logs command in the search bar
- Click OK to execute the command
- From the results select all files and press Shift+Delete to delete all the files permanently from the computer
- Again open the Run dialog box and type %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\
- From the results again select all the files and delete them permanently
Try to connect you Roblox and see if the error persists.
Fix 3: Update Your Default Browser
Have you tried the fixes mentioned above? Are you still getting error code 277 Roblox? Be patient for a while and try another fix to solve this issue.
Roblox works with the latest versions of Apps. I recommend you to update your browser to run Roblox smoothly. Whereas Roblox is compatible with so many browsers but Google Chrome is highly recommended.
Update your browser frequently because when you update the browser, Roblox is also updated automatically.
If you remain unable to connect Roblox even after the update of the browser. Try to connect through any other browser like Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Fix 4: Connect To a Different Network
Are you still getting error code 277 Roblox? It might be due to the Router’s ports.
Some users have shared their experience that they were succeeded to connect their Roblox after switching their network. If it is so, you should reconfigure your router’s ports.
Change Opened Ports On Your Router
The default range of UDP for Roblox before 2018 was 1025-500. Whereas, After the update of 2018 it becomes 49152 – 65535.
To change the opened ports on your router you need to check your router’s IP address.
- Click right on the start button and select Settings
- Click on Network and Internet
- From the next Window Click on View your network Properties
- From the properties check your router’s IP address
- Put it into the search bar of the browser and navigate to the Router’s settings page
- Type here your user name and Password
- Then click on the Port Forwarding section. Though the Router’s setting is different from each router that’s why you may see these options instead of Port Forwarding,
3. Virtual Servers
5. Protected Setup
6. Advanced Settings
- Open your preferred port range and put the required information
Name/Description– Type in Roblox.
Type/Service Type– Enter UDP.
Inbound/Start– Type in 49152.
Private/End– Type in 65535.
- Enter your computer’s private IP address
- Click on Save or Apply to save the changes. Restart your router and try to reconnect your router with Roblox.
Fix 5: Turn Airplane Mode On And Off (Only For Mobiles)
Roblox is a mobile-friendly app, It increases its popularity. If you are playing or creating games on Roblox through mobile phone and facing error code 277 Roblox. Try this fix to get rid of annoying error code 277 Roblox.
- Close all the apps running in the background.
- According to your mobile phone’s setting, swipe up to down or down to up to access quick settings
- Tap on the Airplane Mode. It’ll be turned on. Then disable it by again tapping on it.
- Reset all your networks
- Let it rest for some time and connect Wifi again
Connect your Roblox and check if the error has vanished or not.
Fix 6: Reinstall The Roblox App
Are you still away from your Roblox? I’m hoping you’ll access your Roblox soon after completely reading this article. Now I’m going to induce you such a method that works for almost all the Roblox errors. It is the Reinstallation of the Roblox App.
One might ask:
How I can Reinstall the Roblox?
It is very easy, let me give you a hand.
- Log out of your Roblox account.
- In the Windows search bar, write Programs and features
- Click the Programs and Features icon from the search results.
- Scroll down your cursor until you find Roblox.
- Click Uninstall.
Another way to uninstall Roblox is to use Your Uninstaller. You can execute the process in the way which you find easier.
- After removing the program, go to the Roblox website and log into your account.
- Click Download Now to get the installation file.
- Once downloaded, run the file to install the Roblox game on your computer.
Once you complete the process. Try to access your Roblox. I hope you’ll get rid of the Roblox error code 277 after practicing this article.
Roblox users are often facing Roblox error code 267. You can fix it in some easy steps to play your favorite game again.
It is common among Roblox users to delete the Roblox account in order to fix issues like Roblox error code 267 and Roblox error code 277. Delete your Roblox account without the wastage of time. Because time is money.
None of the Fixes Worked for you? What Should you Do!
Are you getting disappointed? One may ask!
None of the fixes worked for me:
Let me tell you what you can do even when you have tried all the fixes but Roblox error code 277 still persists.
Sorry to say you, but you can’t do anything in this regard. The problem is at Roblox’s end. In this situation, you have to wait and let the Roblox solve this issue. Try to access your Roblox account again after some days. Or you can try to connect to a different server.
I’ve put all the information in this article to solve your issue regarding Roblox error code 277. Besides this, I’m going to paste here a short video clip. You may find it useful for you.
Every problem in the world carries its solution. The same is for the error code 277 Roblox. You just have to read this article carefully and practice the fixes. I’m sure you’ll connect to your Roblox and enjoy gaming soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I’m seeing Roblox error code 277 on my iPad?
As you can play Roblox on Almost all the devices like mobile, iPad, PC, laptop, Xbox One, and other gaming consoles. The errors also appear on all the devices. To fix the error code 277 Roblox on your iPad
- Check your internet connection
- Reinstall the Roblox App from the app store
- Restore your iPad
How I can fix Roblox error code 267?
Try these effective steps to fix your error
- Update your browser
- Check your internet connection
- Reset your browser’s settings
- Clear The Temporary Files
- Verify The Security Settings of Your Browser
- Disable Ad-Blocker
- Update Windows Operating System
- Bypass the Roblox\ Reinstall the Roblox