Millions of people in today’s age, get stuck to their screens while enjoying the streaming of Netflix. You might agree with me; People are not getting much violent over the economy’s down as much as they are frustrated when Netflix streaming is down.
In today’s article, we have come up with some tried fixes which will certainly work for you to fix Error-m 7111-1931-404 on any device.
Before diving into quick fixes we should know what actually the problem is. Let’s get to it
What Does Netflix Error m-7111-3910-404 mean?
You are enjoying the digital streaming of your favorite plays and suddenly an annoying message gets to appear on the screen
there was an unexpected error. please reload the page and try again. error code: m7111-1931-404
Well, by examining various scenarios we concluded that what are some main causes that could be behind this issue. So we have compiled a list of potential points that might be triggering the glitch. Let’s head over to the list
What Causes the Error m-7111-3910-404?
After thoroughly investigating we identified several scenarios that could lead to the apparition of this issue.
A clear reason could be that the VeeHD Browser extension that might be interfering with the streaming of Netflix – In the Chrome, there lies certain extension that is known to cause problems with Netflix’s streaming service so If you have the VeeHD extension, the fix might be as simple as uninstalling it.
Sometimes, the Adblock is responsible for preventing the browser from fetching the content.
Want to KNOW the best part?
A lot of users encountering this particular error have reported that the issue was fixed after they removed the Adblock extension from their computer.
Apart from it, Side loaded extension could create this error – There are several Netflix extensions (that can only be sideloaded) which are no longer working after a recent update.
4 Best Solutions To Fix Error-m 7111-1931-404
There might be Netflix down in your area or whatever other reason underlying, we are going to have a deep look at the solutions. Without further ado, let’s get to it.
Method 1: Remove the VeeHD Extension
Many users have found the VeeHD shown to conflict with Netflix. If you have this certain extension, this is most likely the reason why you are receiving the M7111-1931-404 error code when you’re trying to watch
Luckily, this fix can be applied easily. Here’s what you need to do for this:
- Head over Google Chrome, and type “chrome://extensions/” in the search bar at the top and hit Enter button
- Now Scroll down through the list of extensions and click through the Remove button that’s associated with VeeHD Enhanced.
- Now, click Yes at the next prompt for the confirmation of the uninstalling of the VeeHD Enhanced extension.
- Restart your Google Chrome browser and see if the issue has been resolved or not
In case you are still facing the same error message, don’t worry and move down to the next method listed below.
Method 2: Disable AdBlock
Another potential cause that might be an ad-blocking extension. Several users have fixed the issue after they disabled or installed their ad blocking extensions.
Are you very fond of using Adblock? Don’t need to remove it completely. It’s just enough to disable the extension before you planning on watching a Netflix show.
Below is a quick guide for you on how to disable or remove Adblock from your Chrome Browser:
- Open Google Chrome, type chrome://extensions/ in the navigation bar
- The second step is to press Enter to open the Extensions tab
- In the Extension’s tab, you must scroll through the extensions list and locate the Adblock
- Now if you simply just want to disable the extension temporarily, simply disable the toggle’s in the bottom-right corner of the list. It will be helpful then click the Remove button and then click Yes to be confirmed
Once the extension has been uninstalling now restart your browser and see if this issue has been resolved.
If you’re still seeing the M7111-1931-404 error, then I’m here again to help you out, let’s move down to the next method below.
Method 3: Disable the Sideloaded Netflix Extension
There are various extensions for Netflix that can only be sideloaded. But one of the most famous extensions I have listed here that forces Netflix to play any video at 1080p with the 5.1 sound.
Keep in mind, though some of these extensions discussed here are considered to be policy violations by Netflix. And, as a recent Netflix update that has broken the vast majority of Netflix extensions that could be sideloaded for the reason. So if you have the extensions mentioned or a similar one, you’ll have to remove it in order to fix Netflix.
Several users facing similar situations have been reported that the issue was fixed after they removed the sideloaded extension and had restarted Google Chrome. You should do the same. No need to ask for.
Here’s a quick guide on doing this:
- In Google Chrome, type “chrome://extensions/” in the navigation bar at the top and hit the Enter made for this purpose
- Just scroll down through the list of extensions and click on the Remove button that’s associated with the extension that you have previously sideloaded
- Next, click Yes at the next level to confirm the uninstall of the sideloaded extension
If this fix still didn’t resolve the issue, move down to the next and last method listed below
Method 4: Check the Status of Netflix Servers
The M7111-1931-404 error code was also reported by many users in specific situations where the Netflix streaming services were down in their area. These cases are extremely rare, although but since you’ve come this far without any result it’s worth a try.
A perfect place for having any guesses about the real issue is their Twitter account, so head over and read what’s going on there, this will provide you with some good insights as they don’t have any relevant information usually updated on their site.
In this article, I have given 4 possible solutions to fix the error. Tell us which method you used to fix the error.
You might be struggling with the Following Netflix Errors :
- [Fixed]Netflix Error code tvq-st-103 |7 Easy Tricks|
- Fixed: Netflix This title is not available to watch instantly [ Simple Fixes ]
- [7 Jaw-Dropping] Tips To Solve Error Code: ui3012