Wii error code 51330 appears on the Nintendo Wii console exactly at the time when you are set to play a fantastic party game. But what will you do when it has happened to you? Exactly, you’ll try to fix it.
So, I’m here to educate you, how you can fix Wii error code 51330 easily.
Table of Contents
What is Nintendo Wii Error Code 51330?
Nintendo Wii error code 51330 is such an error that appears on the Wii gaming console. When you encounter this error, you become unable to reach any game. Really frustrating, right?
This error can stay you away from games by saying: “Unable to connect to the internet, Wii error code 51330″.
Now, I’ll show you the reasons why it has happened to you.
Why Does Error Code 51330 Wii Happen to You?
When you come across an issue, it is natural to think about its reasons. So, I’m going to show you why you have to experience the error code 51330 Wii? These are:
- This error occurs when there is something wrong with your Wifi network. More possible is the connection between the router and the Wii console has broken out. Thus, Wii shows this error.
- The error can be occurred due to the problematic malfunction of the router.
- The error Wii error code 51330 also appears when you have entered the wrong wireless security key into the Wifi network settings.
- Another main cause behind this error is a problematic router. There can be something faulty with your router’s firewall settings. Resultantly you face the error.
Though issues and problems are a part of life, these have solutions. Wii error code 51330 is also easy to fix.
How to Fix Wii Error Code 51330 immediately?
I’ve collected some best solutions for the proper working of your Wii console. Just read the article and practice all the tactics until you are successful in solving the roaming issue. So, Let’s get started!
Fix 1: Restart Your Router
Most people claim that they can fix their router-related errors like error code 51330 by refreshing it.
- Turn the router off
- Unplug its cable from the circuit board
- Rest it for at least 5 minute
- After that, plug it again and wait for a while
- Try to connect the Wii console with Wifi
That’s how you can perform this easiest tip to solve the problem. If you are still facing the error, feel free to move to the next solution.
Fix 2: Check Your Network’s Wireless Password
To eliminate the error, check the password of your wireless network. Make sure that you have entered the correct password. And also, make sure that it is case sensitive password.
Are you thinking about what is a case-sensitive password?
It means if your password is in the upper case letters, you can’t enter it in lower case letters. You’ve to enter it in the same way in which it is set for the first time.
Fix 3: Change the Wifi Network Setting From WEP to WPA
Have you tried both of the above-mentioned tips to tackle the problem? Still, fighting with the error? Don’t worry; I’ve some more solutions for you. Now, try this one.
You might have changed your router’s setting from WEP to WPA or WPA2 PSK and vice versa. The change in setting can put you into a problem. The simple solution is to relate the Wii console’s online setting with the router’s settings.
Always be careful when you enter WPE or WPA keys. The wrong modification of these keys can show error code 51330 Wii.
Also, check the MAC filtering in your router’s settings. If it is enabled, then disable the MAC filtering.
Fix 4: Change the Setting of Your Router’s Channel
- Go to your router’s setting
- Select wireless setting/wireless network
- Out of the dropdown list, choose 1 or 11 as these are recommended channels.
- Select Save/Apply, and you are all done.
Check that the error is solved or not.
Fix 5: Change the Wireless Security Setting
To change the wireless security setting, follow these steps.
- With the help of Wii remort, select the Wii button
- Choose System setting and then Wii system setting
- Click the arrow button and select Internet next
- On the next page, click Connection settings
- Choose your current system and select Change setting
- Locate the next window by following the arrow button
- Select the wireless security type that you are using, like WPA or WEP etc
- Follow the instructions and search for an access point. Enter the Password, then click Ok
- Select Confirm, then Save, and then Ok
Try to access the website after changing the settings.
Fix 6: Check the Wireless Router and Wii Console are Using the Same Wireless mode.
A Wii console is compatible with 802.11g and802.11b wireless mode. It is an essential rule that the wireless mode between the Wii console and the router must be the same. Otherwise, it’ll affect the smooth and sweet running of the gaming console.
So, if your router is using 802.11n wireless mode, that is not compatible with the Wii wireless mode. You need to change the router’s settings. For this purpose, Allow Nintendo Wii to connect to the router into the router’s settings.
This fix can solve the Wii error code 51330, and you can play the game again.
I’ve provided here the best fixes to solve your problem. I’m sure you’ll be able to fix Wii error code 51330 after proceeding with these quick methods. Please let me know if you have any other issues.
You might find it helpful to make Amiibo cards with me.
What does error code 51330 mean on Wii?
Wii error code 51330 means that there is something problematic with the internet connection. Due to this error, you can’t play any game on your Wii console.
How do I fix error code 51330 on Wii?
I fixed this error by following these methods,
- Check Your Network’s Wireless Password
- Restart Your Router
- Change the Wifi Network Setting From WEP to WPA
- Change the Setting of Your Router’s Channel
- Change the Wireless Security Setting
- Check the Wireless Router and Wii Console are Using the Same Wireless mode.
Why my Wii won’t connect to the Internet?
Your Wii is not connecting to the internet due to faulty configuration of security settings and a faulty router.