None of us can deny the value of Discord for gamers. But when you came across the “Discord awaiting endpoint” error code, you can get frustrated.
Do you have suffered through this irritating phase? Don’t panic. It is all easy to fix this error and make your Discord work finely with us. Now, let’s learn a bit more about Discord awaiting endpoint error.
What Does “Discord Awaiting Endpoint” Mean?
Discord awaiting endpoint sometimes occurs when the users have an internet connection problem. Or due to a server outage on the Discord’s end.
Usually, it appears when you can’t get access to the Discord server due to some reason.
The slow internet connection is considered the main cause of the users’ complaints. But the exciting thing is! You can fix it easily by yourself.
How You Can Fix “Discord Awaiting Endpoint” Error in 3 Easy Ways
It doesn’t matter what the reason is behind your awaiting endpoint on Discord. Because here, I’m going to introduce you to some easy-peasy tactics to solve this issue.
So, without a hitch, let’s see the fixes.
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
I’d recommend you check your internet connection before trying any other fix. Because the error can be due to only your internet that is restricting you from getting connected with your server.
Also, make sure that your internet is working finely. Check your connection by restarting your router if there is something problematic.
Have you solved the issue with this simplest solution? That’s great! If not, then we’ve other fixes for you to try.
Fix 2: Change the Region of Your Server
Discord is connected to different servers. When there is an issue of a long distance from the server, the network becomes slow. And this slow network doesn’t allow you to connect to the server.
In this case, you should change the server region with a closer one to you. For this purpose,
- Open Discord and click on the server you are using
- Click on Server settings and then select the Overview
- By default, the region is India, click Change
- Chose any region that is closer to you And clicks on Save changes
Try to open Discord if it is working finely or not.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Discord App
If you are still facing Discord awaiting endpoint. You should uninstall the app because there might be something wrong with Discord files.
- Go to Settings by navigating through the start menu of your PC and select Apps.
- Find and select the Discord app out of the apps list.
- Click Uninstall, then follow the further instruction to complete the uninstallation process.
- Open the Run dialogue box by pressing Windows+R at the same time
- Type “%appdata%” and click Enter
- Out of the next window, Right-click on the Discord
- Select Delete to complete the process
- Again open the run Dialogue box by pressing Windows+R
- Type “%localappdata%” and click Ok
- Right-click on the Discord app and select Delete
Restart your computer after the completion of the process.
- Open Google chrome and search the Discord download app
- Click download for free and right-click the downloaded file
- Double-click DiscordSetup to install the files
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the process
Restart your computer and try to run the Discord app. I hope you won’t face any trouble with this newly installed Discord.
Whether it is a common error among Discord users, but there is no need to worry. You can simply fix this error once and for all after practicing the methods given in this article.
Please share with us if you’ve any other trouble.
What does awaiting endpoint error on Discord?
Awaiting the endpoint on Discord means that you are unable to connect to the Discord. It can be due to slow internet as well as problematic server.
How to fix awaiting endpoint Discord?
Easy and simple fixes to solve the error,
- Check your internet connection
- Change the server settings
- Uninstall and reinstall the Discord application