You may have lost your remote control, or it may have broken, and you need to adjust the volume without it.
Or you may be having a hard time adjusting the volume using the buttons on the TV because you have no idea where to find them.
No more lost remotes or struggling to find the right button on your TV. These four methods are simple and easy to follow, so you can get back to watching your favourite show in no time.
With these four quick and easy ways, you’ll have no problem adjusting the volume on your LG TV without the need for a remote control within the next few minutes!
Then why wait? Let’s get started.
Lg TV Volume Control Without Remote: 4 Quick Methods
1. Use the Buttons on the TV
Most TVs will have physical buttons on the TV itself that can be used to adjust the volume.
There are usually 4-5 buttons on LG TVs, depending on the model you have. Therefore, adjusting the volume with these buttons is quite simple.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Your LG TV has a Vol + and Vol – button that you need to look for.
- To increase the volume, press Vol +.
- To decrease your volume, press the Vol – button.
Alternatively, if your TV has only one round button at the bottom, you must follow these steps.
- Locate the round button directly below the power button.
- Find the arrow pointing up and down within the circle. This is the Volume Up/Down button – also known as a toggle switch.
- Press this button to increase and decrease your TV’s volume.
- To turn the volume up, press the Volume Up button.
- To turn the volume down, press the Volume Down button. Once you reach the desired level of sound, release the button.
2. Use an App
There are various apps that can be used to control TVs, and some of these apps may allow you to adjust the volume. Search for a TV control app in your app store and install it on your phone or tablet.
In the meantime, we will adjust the TV volume using Smartify.
To do this, use the following steps:
- Download and install the Smartify app on your device and create an account.
- Register your LG TV model with Smartify, then select it from the list of devices.
- Once the connection between your device and the TV is established, you’ll be taken to the main menu, where you can control the volume of your TV.
- Look for the “Volume” icon and click on it to adjust the sound volume accordingly.
- Finally, save your changes by selecting the “Save” option, so they don’t get lost.
And there you have it! Using Smartify, you can adjust the volume of your LG TV in five simple steps.
3. Use a Smart Speaker
You can adjust the volume of your TV using a smart speaker, such as an Amazon Echo or Google Home.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Ensure that any audio source connected to your TV is muted.
- Say, “Alexa/Hey Google,” followed by the command “volume up” or “volume down” to adjust the volume.
- You can also specify a particular number if you’d like, such as “Set volume to 10.”
You can use any smart TV speaker and control the volume easily and efficiently.
4. Use Voice Control
Many newer TVs have built-in voice control, which means you can adjust the volume by speaking to the TV.
You simply need to say volume up and volume down, and the built-in system will do it for you automatically, with no need to worry about anything to do with it.
In conclusion, those were the 4 ways by which you can adjust volume without a remote. The LG TV remote app can be very helpful because it is a big help for you when it comes to controlling the volume and the LG TV without using a remote.