Error code: ui3012 is a connectivity issue and it keeps you away from your favorite streamings. Many of the Netflix users claim that they face annoying Netflix error code: ui3012.
If you are a Netflix user, you may have experienced this error message because it is a frequently experienced error. It appears on the screen like this :
This unexpected error is actually an error code: ui3012. Are you also facing this error?
If so, this article is absolutely for you. There is more than one reason behind the error code: ui3012. But you’ll not find it difficult to get rid of the error Netflix error code: ui3012 after reading this article.
Sometimes, it is possible to solve the error by just reloading the page according to the recommendation but other times we need to think about some other fixes.
Let’s m0ve towards the things which generate this annoying error.
Table of Contents
Why Do We Experience Error Code: ui3012?
As I’ve discussed before that error code: ui3012 is a connectivity issue. Now we have to search for the connectivity reasons which restrict you to stream your favorite videos. These may be!
- Poor Wifi condition
- Usage of a VPN
- ISP settings
- Internet extensions
Now We are moving towards the solutions of the Netflix error code: ui3012.
How We Can Eliminate Netflix Error Code: ui3012?
When once we find the reasons for a specific problem, it becomes easier for us to solve it. It won’t take much time to get rid of the error code: ui3012. So, without further ado, I’m going to tell you the first solution against error code: ui3012.
Solution 1: Check Your Wifi Connection
Wifi connection may be a major cause of the Netflix error code: ui3012. If the reason is poor Wifi signal strength, we need to improve it to get rid of the error code: ui3012. Are you confused about checking the Wifi connection? Let me give you a hand!
- If you have connected to more devices in a single router it’ll reduce the strength of Wifi speed. In this situation, you should disconnect other devices. Connect only Netflix streaming device and check that the issue is present or not.
- Move your router to such a place where it could provide full signals to the Netflix device. Don’t place the router on the floor and hang it on the wall a little high for better performance.
- If the internet speed is very low besides following both the above-mentioned ways. I recommend you to use a Wifi signal booster device.
If the error code: ui3012 is due to poor signal strength it’ll be resolved.
Solution 2: Restart the Netflix Device
If you did not find useful first fix then gave a shot to the second one. Restart your Netflix device to get rid of the error code: ui3012.
To perform this solution :
- Turn off your streaming device and plug it out.
- Leave it switched off for a few minutes.
- Switch it on again and try to stream or just restart it.
Restarting the streaming device can solve this error while it is a smart TV, Andriod Tv, Roku, or a laptop.
Solution 3: Restart the Internet Device
In order to eliminate the error code: ui3012. You need to restart the internet devices if it is not solved by restarting the Netflix device.
For this purpose:
- Power off the router/modem and unplug it.
- Leave it switched off for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug it in again and try to connect with the Netflix device.
If it fixes the error it means that there was something wrong with the router or modem. Restarting the router and modem can fix many issues.
Solution 4: Log Out the Netflix App
Aren’t you getting rid of the Netflix error code: ui3012? Haven’t the above-mentioned fixes worked?
Wait! don’t skip it in the middle. Let’s try another fix.
- Open Netflix in a Web Browser or open the Netflix App.
- Move the cursor to the upper right corner to your profile.
- Click on the Sigh out.
- After signing out, sign in again and try to access your favorite videos.
Solution 5: Connect Netflix Device Directly to the Modem
If you are connected to a router as well as a modem. Connect your Netflix device directly to the modem and check the error code: ui3012 persists or not.
- Turn off your modem
- Turn off your Netflix device
- Remove the router
- Connect your Netflix device directly to the modem through an ethernet cable.
- Turn on the modem and try to connect again.
If you find this fix helpful for your case it means there is something wrong with your router and simply by removing the router you can get rid of the error code: ui3012.
Solution 6: Restore Network Setting
Sometimes, you change the settings of the streaming device to a customized setting. Afterward, this customized setting becomes a connectivity issue.
To Eliminate error code: ui3012, you need to :
- Change the customized DNS settings of the streaming device to the default settings.
- In case, you are using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Proxy service. You have to remove VPN and Proxies and connect directly. for this purpose
- Turn off VPN and Proxy
- Go to the Windows key and type here Network Reset
- In the Network Reset Window Click on the Network Reset and then click on Reset now.
- Finally, restart your streaming device and try to connect Netflix and check whether the error code: ui3012 resolved or not.
I hope you’ll find handy if you have tried the above-mentioned fixes and still have Netflix error code: ui3012.
Solution 7: Disable the Browser Extensions
Usually, the usage of extensions proved useful but it is vise versa. It can put you in trouble. Trouble like an error code: ui3012. We’ll remove such type of extensions to solve the Netflix error code: ui3012.
To remove the extensions:
- Open Firefox Browser.
- Click on the Hamburger menu ( three vertical lines) on the top right corner.
- Move the cursor down and click on the Add-Ons menu.
- Find the Addon and disable them which are causing the error code: ui3012.
- If you face any trouble, you can disable all the Add-On.
Now try to connect Netflix on Firefox. You can disable extensions according to your browser. By following the tricks you’ll be able to get rid of the error code: 3012 in a few minutes.
I tried my best to provide you the most useful content. Besides this, I’m going to put here a video clip so that you could find the information easier because your ease is my concern.
Here is a pile of solutions against the error code: ui3012. I hope this well-researched content will make you free from the Netflix error code: ui3012. It is really annoying when you are crazy to watch your favorite movie but could not reach Netflix.
I hope now you’ll enjoy error-free streaming. Let me know in the comments section which trick worked for you.
You might also like: